Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Jen

So if the answers no, can I change your mind.
-The Killers

If there is one thing that I don't miss about yoga classes is Nora. I'm hoping that the blue yoga supersuit is better than the all grey one she used to wear. yikes.

I did manage to go hiking - well, as close as you can get to hiking in LA , ok, maybe it was more of a scenic walk - this past Monday. It was up in the canyons, so you can see pretty much all of LA and it's smog from the top. It was a great day though, not too hot and just the right amount of cool breeze. Then after Matt and my walk we adopted a cat. Here's the thing. We were just going to look, you know, pet a few dogs and cats at the shelter and then go home and pet Josie. Well, we get there and this tiny kitten (10 months old) is just so cute and friendly and playful that we take her home. Her name is Tiger, because, conveniently enough, she has stripes like a tiger. We are very original. Anyway, we keep Tiger in our front room and close her off from the bedroom and kitchen. Josie sits by the door and hisses. As you can guess, she's pretty pissed. We are hoping that by this weekend, she won't want to kill Tiger and we can open up the house again and introduce the two.

Everything else is going well here. I'm all alone at work and I've completed all my projects. I guess I could clean up a bit. . .

Mike, I'm sorry you got pooped on. When I was in Austin two years ago, I was standing under a tree and got pooped on. It's sick in Austin - you can tell that mass amounts of birds are in the trees because the pavement underneath them is just covered in bird shit. Mind you, you would think that I would be smart enough to stay away from the trees with all that evidence on the ground but no. The good thing for me was 1) I was alone, 2) it was nighttime and 3)I was on my way back to the hotel anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home