Thursday, May 05, 2005

Jen

Back again - twice in the same day!

Anyway, I finally have some pictures to post so here I go.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When I put all of our clean clothes on the bed to fold, Tiger is always there to grab socks right out of my hand. I usually bury her in the clothes so I can get some work done.

Now to Christie's visit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is us somewhere in Topanga Canyon. We found a series of water tower like things in the canyons and hiked to most of them. Here is a water tower thing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Matt and Christie pretending to play hopscotch for me (gotta love the action shots!) on this abandoned basketball court that also had a hopscotch court? (is that what they are called?) on the pavement.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Later that night, we hung out at the drum circle that happens pretty much every Saturday and Sunday night on Venice Beach. It gets pretty intense at sunset, and we got there just in time. Sometimes, when it's windy, we can hear the drumming at our house.

One week later. . .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me, Matt, Byron and Dave at Duke's in Malibu. I would link you to Bryon's blog, but it has mysteriously disappeared. Hmmm. Anyway, I thought it was a cute picture.

Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

oh yeah, and for those that haven't seen me in some time, I now have bangs. huzzah.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home