Friday, November 25, 2005

Jen

Happy day after Thanksgiving!

We basically covered the northwestern-most part of Indiana visiting Matt's family and friends. It was a busy but fun day, although no one made Tofurkey. (Just wait until Saturday!)

I have a shift at the Gap later this evening. I actually feel sorry for me. People are ruthless around the holidays. I worked Wednesday as well and the customers were crazy. It was like the Gap never had a sale before in it's exsistence. I have this pinching feeling that the place will be wrecked by the time I get there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

I (almost) cried while leaving on Sunday night because I was having to leave all of you guys and had such a great time with you -- I hope you guys are happy!

Jeeze.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

a good time was had!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home