Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jen

I don't really have anything new to say. I've been busy with work, blah, blah, blah. Here are some pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is from the day after the day after Thanksgiving potluck. The tofurkey was delicious and everyone, including the carnivores you see here, ate it. I'm glad everyone could make it out, and had a good enough time to hang out for as long as you did. I had to work the next day with a pounding headache, but that tells me to never mix as many random liquors in my stomach next time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a picture of josie playing with her string. This doesn't relate to anything really except for the fact that she is so cute!

If you are bored, and want to read the press release I wrote of the next artist we will have at the gallery, click here!

Hopefully, I'll post more exciting things next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home