Saturday, January 21, 2006

Jen

Thursday night at the Gap, some guy who was either drunk or high tried to return a pair of jeans that had vomit on them. Now, not trying to do a cheer for the Gap or anything, but their return policy is pretty damn lenient. If you buy any clothes from the Gap, wear them, wash them and then return them in 14 days with a receipt, you can get your money back. That is extremely fair.

So this guy, drops his dirty -oh, I almost forgot- alcohol and smoke stench, dog-hair covered, vomit splattered jeans on the counter and asks me if he can exchange them for a new pair. I ask if he has a receipt and he tells me they were a gift and has no receipt, but he got them "like, last week." I told him the Gap policy and also told him that when there is no receipt and the jeans are really dirty, we can't take them back. Then he tells me he may have eaten Taco Bell while wearing the jeans. The spots were not hot sauce.

Anyway, I get approval from my manager to exchange the jeans for a new pair and I tell him to keep the receipt, like it's the most important thing that he has. "Kinda like my Visa Check Card?" Um, sure.

BOWLING BOWLING BOWLING!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does that description kinda like the opening of Million Little Pieces? Maybe James Frey himself was trying to return the jeans?

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home