Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jen

Sometimes I wish I had a huge house with no neighbors around for miles.

I'm still furious about an incident with my downstairs neighbor. Does anyone who reads this think it is okay to blast crappy techno and scream every couple of minutes from 8 pm to 6:30 in the morning? If you say yes, then you're an asshole just like this guy. Matt sleeps through everything, so of course, I was tossing in my bed, WITH earplugs in, hoping this guy and whatever party he was having would just shut up. Finally at 6:30 in the morning, I went downstairs and somehow, politely asked him to stop. He then insulted me, told me I had "personal problems" and that perhaps I should "walk the street" as I was invited in to party with him and his douche-bag friend. Yes. Only TWO people were there - just him and the d-bag sitting in his bedroom with just one dim light on. Anyway, my other neighbor, Dennis came to the rescue and Matt finally woke up and dragged me inside. I'm going to put cat poop by his front door so he steps in it on his way out. What a jackass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

Sounds like a lot of drug fun ...

I'm sure if you really wanted to be a pain in the butt, you could have called the police on him for disturbing the peace ...

2:46 PM  
Blogger dan said...

jesus, let's see, call the cops or go downstairs and turn their breaker off...

8:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

How about we turn their breaker off...then break their legs.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home