Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Jen

Happy Holidays everyone!

I just got home from a lovely break from reality while I was in Vegas for the past three days. Ah, but once again, I am back at the gallery and then to the Gap later this evening. I realize that I never really talk about the gallery. That's probably because it doesn't piss me off. The Gap on the other hand, seems to have one event per work period that either drives me absolutely nuts or gets my blood boiling. However, since I am going in with positive spirits and three days of rest, I think tonight should be okay.

Speaking of the gallery, we have a nice show coming up next week and an opening on January 6th. Actually, I believe the whole River North Area will be having openings, so it's a great night to make it down here.

Also, for the photo enthusiast that occasionally visits this blog, Bruce Davidson is giving a talk at the Art Institue Thursday, January 5th at 5:30, and will also be at Catherine Edleman Gallery for his opening of "On the Street" on January 6th as well. Even more the reason to come on down!

I have a super busy week planned. I have some friends in from out of town and with two jobs and very little free time, I'm glad that I have the chance to post now.

Mike - I am hoping you do a best of 2005. My list is very, very small because I think I only bough 5 cd's (gulp!) this year, therefore, I guess that would have to be my top five. I plan on blowing some cash before the new year, so maybe I'll actually have something to talk about.

Does anyone have anything to chime in before the year is up? Maybe a small hello from Greg? A rarity from Brian? Christie? Becky?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home