Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jen

Okay, so I have a little more time on my hands when nothing at all is happening at the gallery. I've even had time to read The Least Essential Albums of 2005 in The Onion on-line. Please read the review for "Least Essential Clinton-Era Relic" because it made me laugh out loud. And it's true.

Also during my time at "work", I was able to scout out and read 5 different explanations to the show "Lost" which I am obsessed with. Every week I watch it, I have a different theory as to what might be going on. After searching a bit, these are the best five, although, even on this list, some ideas are better than others. Here they are!

1.The ultimate allusion [to 'Lord of the Flies' would be if all the mortal enemies the 'Lost' cast face are in their heads, and the real danger to their survival is Nature itself.

2.Everything is simply explained by the fact that they are all in comas. Doctors and scientists, perhaps in the future, have created a virtual reality memory stimulus program.

3.Some science indicates strong magnetic fields might be found near worm holes and if youv'e looked them up a type of time travel or space time change may be involved. Could this be part of what we are seeing?

4.The hatch represents the Garden of Eden. It has everything you could ever want... With one condition - Use the computer to punch in the numbers and ONLY the numbers.

5.To summarize: our heroes never actually crashed; they are the future of mankind - the survivors of a cataclysmic polar event of which they are unaware; they are on the island to survive, procreate and repopulate the Earth.

Being the dork that I am, I am hoping it is something related to theory #3 introducing time travel into the mix. Um, yeah. That's enough of that.

Hopefully I can squeeze one more post into 2005, which has been a somewhat sad year for posting on this blog. Understandably, we can't go back the days back in, what, 2001? is that right? when we started this thing. It's not easy to think of something to write each day or even be entertaining at all. I just feel like if it's been this long, might as well keep it going.

On that note, it's lunch time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

I missed you to while I was in Chicago!!!

And, while I don't watch LOST, I think #3 is a cool idea.

Yay Lunch!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home