Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jen

I just had a surprise guest in town - my coworker from the gallery I used to work at in Chicago- my friend, Rebecca. She's interviewing for gallery jobs in LA, so hopefully things will work out for her. It will also be nice to have another friend out here - especially because I have only one other female friend that lives in LA. All my friends are dudes. It's the sad truth.

Matt just had some of his haikus published in Spry, a Chicago based magazine described as "an innovative and non-commercial internet publication embracing artwork and the stories of everyday people." Please check this out if you get a chance.

Matt and I think we saw Tori Spelling on Main Street in Santa Monica this past Sunday. I haven't heard anything about Tori Spelling recently, so I googled her to see what she is up to. Apparently, because she can't act and has no current acting job, she is now a Reverend! Read it in this People article! Wait - I take back the no job thing - I guess she has a show on the Oxygen network, but who really watches that station?

We have nothing planned for this weekend!! I am so excited to do nothing!!!! My friend, Eric, wants us to go to the Sunset Junction fair, but I kind of think doing nothing is way better. Besides check out the solid entertainment they have booked for Saturday! Let's hear it for the boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home