Monday, March 26, 2001

Becky



Don't worry Jen. Bosses come and go, but the blog is forever! Lord knows I am not doing much today. I figured since I stressed out alot the last couple of weeks over my project, then I get to slack off this week big time.

Right now my friend a couple cubicles away from me is talking to his mom in this mix of this indian language (I am not even going to try to figure out how to spell it) and english. It's quite bizarre but very interesting. I think he's talking about his out of control little sister. I can relate, as I too have an almost 19 year old younger sister who is out of control. She lives in Kansas. She is broke and wants to buy a car but is spending her birthday money on another tattoo and an eyebrow ring. Maybe she can use these things to help get money off a car or something cause I don't know how else these things will help her. We had fun this weekend. I actually got her to watch part of the Illinois game with me on Friday night because she thought one of the KU players was hot. too bad he looked like spock, but I kept that to myself.

As a side note, shipping and receiving guys should never be able to make announcements to the entire building. Only bad things can come of this. They also shouldn't be allowed to call me "Becky Sue" or "dollykins" but that's another story for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home