Monday, May 21, 2001

Jen

I promised my self I wouldn’t blog about certain things, but I am extremely pissed off at a reoccurring dumb-ass in my life. I will not name names, but please do not read this blog, do not e-mail me, do not accuse me of things because you are paranoid and finally, stay the fuck out of my life because I want absolutely nothing to do with yours. Thank you.

On a lighter note, I filled out the FASFA and it looks like I’ll get plenty of cash for grad school. WOO HOO! Those dumb-asses that run this program have failed to realize that I have been independent for the past two years. I had to struggle by with very little cash and had to pay for school out of my very empty pockets. Not this time though. I owe approximately my left kidney for my four and a half (yes, I know) years at UIC and my 6 month stay in Newcastle, England. I already got my first statement and I guess my first payment WAS due in July. Ha! Not anymore, now that I am going back to school.

Tonight, I’m going back home to pick up my laundry (I know, I just wrote that I have been independent. But it’s FREE to wash clothes at home!) and then off to Danny’s to hang out with the Yosh! (Ken) and Eugene. Pat is back in the suburbs for the next two days and then he’ll be back on Wednesday. So, that is really all that is up.

Sorry for the fit up above, I’m just sick of stupid people.

I saw a very interesting segment on Dateline at 3:00 in the morning (I couldn’t sleep) about men being sexually harassed by other men. It was about these three guys who worked at a meatpacking plant (no pun intended) that were harassed. It was so strange to hear these guys talking about sexual harassment. Hmmm. I should go home.

Tomorrow. . . Becky and Greg are back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home