Monday, May 21, 2001

Jen

If it's not Scottish it's crap, SIR!

No one on Friday’s wish list call list called me. John Cusack, what are you thinking!

Two things on Friday’s “I wish that would happen to me,” list came true. Can you guess which two?

Greg and Beck are still on their mini vacation in Charlotte. I’m sure it’s not raining there. Anyway, Donna and Eric, as I like to call them, will be back tomorrow to blog-blog away!

Does anyone watch “That 70’s show”? (the link for "that 70's show" is down) I always watch the Wednesday episode, because I am at Yoga on Tuesdays when it is normally on. Anyway, a few weeks ago there was the episode where Donna and Eric face off against Jackie and Kelso in Fes’s version of the Newly Wed Game. For those of you that have not met my beloved Becky and Greg, they are that cute. Seriously. Anyway, Eric and Donna get a question right and say “we are the best couple in the world!” Now, Beck and Greg don’t ever say this, but they could.

Of course, I saw commercials that hinted at Donna and Eric’s break-up. Say it ain’t so! I can’t watch the episode, but I’d appreciate it if someone could tape it for me.

I found out who does that crappy cover of “in your eyes.” Does anyone know who Jeffrey Gains is? Would anyone like to hunt him down and beat him senseless with me? God, that cover sucks!

Also, finally heard the new Weezer all the way through (I had selected songs that I downloaded off Napster) and I have decided that although some songs are catchy, the lyrics aren’t as personal as usual and the tunes are standard. I still feel let down. Perhaps I need to listen more. I dunno.

Oh, and Marc, I agree that Brad Pitt is actually very good in Seven even though I am not a big fan of the pretty boy. I find that in some roles, he completely blows (aka, Legends of the Fall, a River Runs Through It- I couldn’t even watch them all the way through) but he rocks in Fight Club and 7 Monkeys. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home