Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Becky "I'm back, I'm safe and I'm tired" Giesfeldt

Hello everybody! We are back in the lovely state of Illinois. What is with the cold weather? What is with airplanes being delayed?

Today I am going to be super safe. We just had our monthly safety meeting and soon I am meeting with some product safety and regulatory people. however, I can't get too excited cause I am very very very tired from the fact that yesterday we left for graduation in Winston-Salem at 8:00, sat through a very very very long ceremony (but we did get to hear from the silver fox), drove back to charlotte, ate stir-fry (far inferior to the wonderful FTG) waited in the airport, flew back to chicago, waited for a ride to greg's house, then I drove back to the city and was in bed at approximately 12:30 am. where am I now? what day is it?

okay, time for meeting.

ps-summer hours start on friday. more on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home