Monday, May 21, 2001

Jen

If it’s not right it’s wrong, SIR!

It’s going to be very hard to blog today, it’s just me, Barb and Bill. He is keeping a tight watch on us. Ugh.

Anyway, I’m feeling much better today. I’m still coughing but the sore throat is finally gone. Yay! I wasn’t much company this weekend though; I slept a lot. Good thing Pat likes to sleep too!

Anyway, some interesting folks showed up at Pat’s rooftop barbecue Saturday night. Two girls, who I will probably never see again, showed up with Frank and Kevin. One, Emily, was very nice and then got kinda annoying and the other, Ashley, was annoying from the get go.

Anyway, Emily was arrested for armed robbery, which was hard for me to believe due to the fact she’s small and nice. (You don’t have to be big and mean to be an armed robber, but it didn’t seem to fit her profile, get it?) I guess she had to spend some time in boot camp and she talked a lot about it (this was not the annoying part.) Then she began doing push-ups and screaming out such things as the very above statement or “If it’s not gay it’s straight, SIR!” Ok, she didn’t say that, but it was something along those lines. That is when she got annoying.

Ashley, on the other hand, just bothered the hell out of me. She kept calling Pat “Billy,” and when she started hiccuping in her drunken stupor in Pat’s kitchen, she would yell fuck after each hiccup. Now that was annoying. Plus they were drinking all this alcohol on Pat’s roof and didn’t clean it up. So “Blah” to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home