Monday, May 07, 2001

Jen

Greg, your blogging abilities are piss poor. Your lovely girlfriend managed to get two action packed ones in this morning and yet, there is nothing from you.

I hope you know I’m just kidding (about your abilities as a blogger, not what I said about Becky.)

Saturday night continued: Had a marathon dinner with parents, similar to the fashion of Gant Luxton. If you know Gant, then you know what I mean. We went to Santorini’s (which sounds surprisingly Italian for being in Greek Town) and dinner kicked some booty. Pat’s chicken was so awesome and I was jealous that I did not order it myself. After dinner, pat and I went home and watched the x-files. Then we went to Rainbo, had a few drinks with friends and then went to the lakefront where I got a $50.00 parking ticket. I think we left the car for about an hour and there it was. Bastards. Then as we were driving home, Pat made a U turn downtown in front of a cop. We were paranoid about getting another ticket but thank goodness, we did not. Got home, watched a special on Michael J. Fox. On that topic, who thinks that the Back to the Future Thrillogy is one of the best out there? I do.

Sunday: Woke up very, very late. Called the Yosh (aka Ken) and Pat, Ken and I drove out to Pat W.’s house for a graduation party. Subway was the caterer (and we know how I love the Subway). Mmmmm. . . Then Pat broke Pat W.’s basketball hoop when jumping up to see if he could dunk one. It was a good night. Here’s a little tidbit that was oh so awkward….

Pat W.’s mom: So (to me and Pat) are you planning on moving out to California with Pat when he moves?

Talk about being put on the spot. Still, Pat’s mom rocks.

Then we drove home and saw four cop cars bust one car just past the toll on 90. We got cut off by two just after we paid toll ourselves. It was pretty damn cool.

The shitty cover of in your eyes, (originally by Peter Gabriel) is on XRT. This man should die for what he’s done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home