Thursday, May 31, 2001

Jen

Love is. . . What I got.

Sublime? 1997?

My outfit today is so 1997. I don’t actually look all that 1997 (maybe a little post grunge . . .) but, it’s just that this skirt I’m wearing is from 1997. (God, I was 18!) I wore it on my first interview here at work. How scary is that? I told Barb how I felt so 1997 and she tried to think of a popular song from that year. I'm having a complete brain block of any songs that came out during that year. Anyone remember some good 1997 hits? Let me know. Can I mention 1997 one more time in this paragraph?

Today I was on the phone with the IL Dept. of Revenue for about a half hour. Fraud, you say? There was a little mix-up with some social security numbers . . . anyway, being the sleuth that I am, I found the problem right away and now I have to write this letter to them explaining the problem. Bah, I say! Bah! I’m having a hard time coming up with exactly what I want to say. Maybe I’ll figure it out after I eat my yummy chicken breast sandwich from Gold Coast. Mmmmm. . . Gold Coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home