Monday, May 07, 2001

Jen

Remember, kids, if you work hard and honest and true at this craft of music, you will probably never make a red cent, but you will eventually have some bizarre scrapes with the mass-media machine that will puzzle you and delight your mom.

A little something from Travis of my favorite Plan. Mmmmm. . . Travis. Yes, I am one of those girls who digs Travis. Honestly, can it be helped?

Well, I was curious where the hell the Centrum (1309 N. Ashland) is located because well, I drive down Ashland all the time to go to Pat’s place from mine. My keen sense of city street numbers tells me that it is located just north of Division. I know there is a K-mart and a Jewel over there, but a place called the Centrum? Honest to god, I’ve never seen it.

I just filled out a new resume at monster. Hopefully, I’ll get some bites from the art world.

What else… Oh yeah, does anyone watch King of the Hill? Well, I do, and I am very excited to say that No Doubt will play two tunes on the season finale on May 13. The episode, called “Kidney Boy and Hamster Girl: A Love Story," will have Bobby Hill help Arlen High win a No Doubt prom concert in a radio-station contest. Guess who will be watching.

Bob Nanna mentioned this link, and I seriously suggest checking it out if you have not yet. It is so funny, fool!

Did I mention that I hate Rod Stewart? Did I also mention that sometimes I have no idea why I listen to XRT?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home