Thursday, June 28, 2001

Becky

Rosa's new favorite toy: a plastic garbage bag.

The good thing is that I work for a company that makes garbage bags so I can get as many as I want, but its always a surprise to find a garbage bag in your bed.

Greg is in the air right now probably somewhere over Indiana. Hopefully he will bring good luck to the cubbies as they battle the reds.

I am not sure what is going on tonight but I think that Green Bean Casserole is in store. yum. Greg's scared of it, although he is also scared of spiders and grapes and many other things.

ps-musical review: new Jimmy Eat World = good. new Travis also = good, especially after a few listenings-Flowers in the Window is pure pop bliss and the two "secret" tracks are beatle-mania and I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home