Wednesday, June 27, 2001

Jen

What happened to tripod?!?!

Seriously, I don’t think Becky and I can be friends anymore after yesterday’s incident. I think she is bringing me down in yoga. So, it’s 8:55 and class is supposed to be over at 9, even though it never is, and Crazy Mary is like, "let’s do headstands!" Usually, we do tripods first and then if you can do a headstand, which I can’t, you go ahead and do one. End of story. Well, last night, we skip tripod all together, and we go straight into practicing for a headstand. From the get go, Mary is telling Becky that her elbows are too far apart for the pose. We all move to the wall to do the pose and again, Mary tells Beck about her elbows. Becky then starts making jokes about how Mary has been riding her from the beginning and how she used to call her Beth back then and of course I’m laughing because well, it’s funny. So, Mary yells at both of us for not paying attention. We all try to go into the pose and Becky does some weird leg kick thing to get into the pose (I did it too, but didn’t get caught) and Mary yells at her from across the room, “Becky! Don’t do that! You could endanger the person next to you!” Becky got a talking to after that .. . if you know what I mean.

So now we are banned from yoga.*

Spices, hmmm. I think I know about ten spices total. What would be at the bottom of the list? Poppy Seeds? I mean, what else do you do with those besides put them on rolls?* Is that even a spice? I suck at this game.

Hints, I need hints.

*Kidding.
*Are you thinking of drugs? Bad reader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home