Thursday, June 28, 2001

Jen

You get the car; I’ll get the night off. We’ll get the chance to take the world apart and figure out how it works. Don’t let me know what you find out.*

On Saturday, Zach is moving out. BOO! It was so cool having him around for a month. God how June flew by! Back to the old scheme of things, at least until August when I finally get myself out of that apartment and into a new, better place with the new roomie, Gant. Cool.

Last nice was pretty cool, and strange. I got to hang out with Zach (proabably one of the last times in this apartment), and after he went to sleep, Pat stopped by to drop of my Nintendo** and my glasses. Pat couldn’t stay long because he was going back to the P’s for a few nights. Then Jared called, and before I knew it, I was at Lazo’s with a bunch of strange people***, Gant and Jared. I didn’t order anything. It was pretty pointless even being there, but G and I had much discussing and planning to do. The official calling and apt. search starts today. Operation: Apartment started officially on June 13. We have until August. Either that or I move home for awhile.****

Speaking of starting dates, this little blog started back on March 21, 2001, a little over three months ago. Since I missed the actual day of our anniversary, it’s pointless to wish the blog a belated anniversary. So I will just say to you, blog: “The past three have been cool.” Yo.****

*In honor of Built to Spill - and the new link I just added.
**Since I spend more time at Pat’s place, we move the Nintendo with us. Yes, we are big Losers (with a capital L).
***First they are ignoring me, and then as soon as I prove to know something about music, I can’t get them, or shall I say, the facial piercing driver of the car, to shut up. He actually told a cab driver, who was being an arse anyway, “Son, get off the phone.” I believe the cab driver was older than he. Is “hole” the correct word for him? Yes.
****EEK! No freakin’ way!
*****I added that because lately, I have been spending a lot of time with Chris. I think he puts “yo” after every sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home