Wednesday, June 27, 2001

Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is shabbas, the Jewish day of rest. That means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fucking roll!

ahh, the labowski.

a similar story to liz's roach one, on friday we were moving all our new stuff into our offices. while i was taking a back route to my old cube to get some stuff, i noticed a fairly large spider dangling from it's web in the middle of my path. i, being the biggest wuss in the world, emitted a strange yelping noise and jumped backwards. determined not to be stopped by the spider, i pressed myself up against the wall as hard as i could and slid by him. i took an alternate path back to my office. what's the moral of the story? i'm a gosh-darned scaredy-pants and there ain't nuthin you can do about it.

1 hour till baseball. 3 hours till home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home