Tuesday, June 05, 2001

Jen

May 22nd? Blogger, what’s up? I’m confused enough as it is right now . . .

Argh. My head hurts. No more Danny’s on Monday nights. I went out last night with buddies Chris and Jim. Had lots of beer. Stayed out too late. I suck. Actually, that’s not even the interesting part of my evening and morning.

When I got home, I found a little note at my bedroom door. I haven’t been at my place since Friday after work, because I’ve been at Pat’s. The note is from. . . my new roommate. What? Exactly.

I was alerted about a month ago that one of my roommates (I have two) would temporarily be moving out and that her friend would be moving in. Since I’m never really home, it doesn’t bother me. Besides, I’m looking for a new place to live. BUT, I was never told when this guy would move in. I vaguely guessed around the first of the month because that is the most logical time to move in.

So the note is super cool and I’m looking forward to having a guy as a roommate. Even if it is for a month or so. Now here is what I’m really not expecting. Please let me know if this is too much information.

On a usual morning, there is no one around (either they are sleeping or not home). My bedroom is almost directly across from the bathroom. I usually just wrap my towel around me after I shower and go straight to my room. Well, this morning, as I step out of the bathroom, there is my new roommate. So I’m standing there, in my stupid towel, still a wee bit intoxicated. There are friends that I have known for years upon years that have not seen me like that and I meet this guy for the first time ever and there I am. Anyway, I think the intro went rather smoothly, even though I felt like an asshole.

Time to change the topic. The topics for today: Band of the Month, MR. T!, Becky’s cat, yoga and Greg. Greg is only a topic because he is not writing and until I see a post for this week, he will be heckled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home