Friday, June 29, 2001

Jen

Oh yes it's ladies night, oh what a night.

Isn't that the best scene from the Wedding Singer? Anyway, the ladies of Ok are holding down the fort yet another day.

This happened to me a couple of days ago, but Barb found it so funny yesterday that she suggested I write it out for the blog. So here’s what happened. On Sunday night, I bought 2 apples and 3 bananas to bring to work as a snack. Well on Wednesday, I go to get a banana, and there is only one left. I ate one on Monday, so it means someone else in the office ate the second one. Now, I really could care less that someone ate the banana, but I just wanted to know who did it. Plain curiosity.

My first thought is that Janet ate it. I know that Barb hates bananas and since the banana was gone Wednesday morning before Tim was in, Janet was the only one left to eat it.

Anyway, I’m at my desk, with the banana laying on the plastic bag that it came in and Janet comes up to me and we start talking. All of the sudden she just stops and stares at my banana. This is what I think she must be thinking. “Oh shit, I ate that banana this morning and it was Jen’s. “ or “Why the hell is she eating my banana?” See, I love Janet, but I could easily see her taking it and not realizing it wasn’t hers. So, I asked her if she was ok, well, because she was staring at my banana, and she says, “Yeah, I’m just spaced out today because I didn’t get a lot of sleep.”

Ok, so maybe I tell the story better in person.

I finally got to see little Rosa Giesfeldt last night. She is so cute, and she has the biggest eyes. Imagine this tiny little kitty head and big owl eyes. So adorable. We need to get a photo section of this webpage up. That way we can post photos of Rosa, Dylan and Bean. We’ll put some humans on there too. Greg, I know you are busy* in Cincinnati, but when you get back, can we work on that?

And yes, we did make some purchases, although I wish I had picked up that hard to find import of Limp Bizkit.*

Today is the office outing to the Taste of Chicago. I’m excited, because we’ll be out of the office and lunch is much longer than an hour. Excellent.

So, who wants to see George Clinton tonight? He’s playing at the Taste for free. The line up for the week is pretty cool. Zach- you’d be interested in this. Wilco is playing on Thursday. I was thinking about going. I know the Go Go’s are playing next Saturday. Oh, but wait. I’ve saved the best for last. Guess who is playing on Monday night? The king of cheese.** He even left his Vegas show to come to Chicago.

It looks like this may be my only blog of the day. I’ll try to chime in later.

*Sarcastic.
**not literally. Although he is the king of something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous unblockedgamesmania.com said...

A great probability for me and yes it was obviously a wonderful knowledge to see this website. Very hard to locate these useful web page or even blog site. I get a number of devices and getting proper picture of these people worked well and energy have been viewing on this blog. Sometimes my own intend to make my personal internet site in addition to our exhilaration is growing on account of this page. I we imagine you could be more effective. unblocked games 77

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home