Thursday, June 28, 2001

Jen

I just had lunch with Tina and it was very cool. I got all weepy eyed when we talked about her and Jer moving, but I didn’t want to show it. I know she’s nervous enough about moving. I’m sure the last thing she needs is to see me cry.

On a lighter note, I’ve been remembering all my dreams for the past three nights, and my mind is all jumbled due to the random dream material I remember at weird occasions. For example, this morning, when Bill called in from Italy to check on he office, I remembered dreaming about speaking to Bill on the phone and asking for a half day on July 3rd. The night before, I had this dream that I had to catch this train and Pat and I were running late, and I packed all these clothes for the trip and nothing matched. He gave me this ticket that I could use for the month and have it take me anywhere, but I said all I needed it for was the trip there and back. I have no idea where there is. Of course, there is the birthday dream I had Sunday morning. There was another dream to, where I don’t really remember much besides the color blue. So there you have it. Anyway, I found this website and it’s pretty cool. I don’t know how accurate it is, but I like what I see! Here are some of the keywords I typed in, and here are the results:

-birthday-
Whether you dream about your own or someone else's, this means good luck for you.

-red-
A mixture of vivid colors signifies coming success. Individual colors hold their own meanings. Blue indicates an end to your worries, possibly with help from someone else. Black is a bad omen unless you were dreaming of a funeral. In that case, it means success - particularly in your love life. Brown stands for luck with money. Bright red is a warning to watch your temper while deep red means you'll be getting good news. Green predicts travel or news from far away. Gray means you'll be "on hold" for awhile. Lavender or mauve predicts a passing sadness. Orange means your plans will be delayed. Pink predicts success beyond your expectations. Purple forecasts a happy upswing in your social life. Yellow predicts you'll have to take a couple steps back before you can move forward. And white promises success in all endeavors.

-late-
If you were the one who was late in the dream, your conscience is telling you not to make promises you can't keep. If other people were late, watch your spending for awhile.

-clothing-
This is a contrary dream. If you were shabbily dressed, or even naked, it's a good omen. But if you were dressed elegantly, it's a sign that trouble is coming your way. For a really accurate interpretation, you need to take the color of the clothing into account.

-telephone-
A dream about using the telephone should serve as a wake-up call. You have a secret rival, and it's someone you would never suspect. If the phone was out of order, you will receive some sad news. Answering a ringing telephone is an indication that the next few days will be full of annoyances.

Hmmm. I still have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home