Thursday, June 14, 2001

Jen

Thank god Greg got first blog position. I fold under pressure. Not really, but I have no other excuse for not wanting to blog first. It’s just personal preference.

I just heard the worst cover of a song ever on XRT (even worse than that terrible Jeffrey Gains cover of in your eyes.) It’s a cover of ABBA’a Dancing Queen. Isn’t there a rule about making sucky covers of already sucky songs? Once I find out who covers it, they will be added to the Worst Bands/Artists Ever list. I’m fairly sure they are NWAD.

Anyway, I had a good time hanging with Jer last night out in the middle-of-nowhere, also fondly called McHenry. This means Jer owes me two trips to the city. TWO. I will accept nothing less.

I stopped by Pat’s late last night to take a few pictures of Bean, the apartment’s beloved house cat. Bean is actually Pat W.’s cat, and when he moves out, Bean will have a short vacation in Arizona before returning back home. I’m not quite sure when I’ll see Pat W., because he’ll be traveling for awhile. So, I scratched Bean behind his cute little ears, and said my good-byes. I have the coolest Polaroid of him, but I don’t know how to post it like the wire does.

Today the farmers market is in our little courtyard outside our building. I’m hoping to pick up some fruit goodies to last me the remainder of the day.

Becky got the best CD ever yesterday. I would tell you what it is, but I rather leave that up to her. All I can say is that I am so jealous. Just like I am jealous of certain individuals that can go to the beach on their lunch break. You know who you are, boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home