Thursday, June 14, 2001

Jen

We live in a beautiful world. Yeah , we do, yeah, we do.

Zach, we must discuss mix tapes soon. Your tape rocks my lame ass. Seriously.

Is it time to brag? Guess who has a ticket to Radiohead before they go on sale here in Chicago? I’ll let you guess.

There was nothing at the market that was worth purchasing. There were tons and tons of strawberries. Although strawberries do rock (wicked hardcore), I would like to bring to the attention of the folks that sell their “goods” at the farmers market, that there are way more fruits on this spinning planet that we call earth, than strawberries. That’s right. I like strawberries, but an apple or pear or peach would have been nice. However, there were none of these fruits. So, I walked myself to my favorite Dunkin Donuts/31 Flavors (they know me there too. It’s actually quite scary.) and bought a 99 cent, purely processed, pina coolatta. Ahhhhhh, refreshing.

The new apartment search seems to be going well, although it just started. After my 50 or so days of unsuccessful hunting for a one bedroom apt., I have decided to take on a very cool roomie (actually, I believe he decided to take me on as well.) The hunt technically started yesterday when I printed the space finder search off the reader and gave G his copies. I will update as things progress.

Bill is coming back tomorrow from his exotic trip in. . . Canada. I may be busier than normal, so if I don’t blog, it’s not because I don’t love you. You know I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home