Thursday, June 14, 2001

There's nothing like spending all day in a small room with three ovens, three microwaves and three refrigerators on one of the hottest days of the year so far. I am on a break right now, as the brownies are cooling and I think that I just might be finished with the cookies.

greg, I think you were right, I am feeling a little ill right now.

Tuesday after my trip I decided to stop and buy myself a present-the new Travis CD and while I was milling the ailes of best buy, I found myself in the "value" aisle and my eyes fell right upon a greatest hits CD combining 5 hits from Blondie and 5 hits from none other than Pat Benatar herself. yeah! I was rockin and rollin all day long.

okay, time to go measure. hopefully my ride home today won't consist of the 3 pig trucks on 90/94 that surrounded me yesterday. yikes.