Thursday, June 07, 2001

Jen

Bands of the Month for May: Jen: Dandy Warhols
Becky: Jimmy Eat World
Greg: Fountains of Wayne

80’s star of the Month: Mr.T!

I was going to do some sort of vote for the bands, but whenever I ask anyone to write me, I get no e-mails. I know people read this. You can’t hide from me! Anyway, from now on, it will be this way; three different bands for three different people.

I’m pretty disappointed about the seating problems with the Cubs game. Even Pat wanted to go! So here is what I think. I promised that I would have a party as soon as a certain someone left my apt. That person is gone, so it is time for a party! Now, Greg proposed a night of drinking, and I was planning on a party right around that weekend anyway. Would you bloggers be up for a trip to my Lakeview abode? Please write me, I beg you.

Today I am also going to start a new list: Worst Bands Ever. I’m hoping I get some additions. So, I think I’d like to start with Matchbox 20. I just heard that song where Rob Thomas ponders what it would be like to be a rainmaker, a superhero and the head honcho. The lyrics in this song are the worst I’ve ever heard. Please Rob, the real world would just stop hassling you once you stop writing crap songs.

They are by no means bootylicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home