Wednesday, June 06, 2001

Jen

It celebrates being bootylicious, and being bootylicious is all about feeling good about your body.

This quote is for Scott Todnem at Panaphobic. I know you dig Destiny’s Child. Anyway, do you know how fun it is to type bootylicious?

Obviously, I was just checking the MTV page and happened to come across Radiohead’s tour schedule. It looks like they are playing in Chicago on August 1 at Butler Field. Does anyone know where that is? I bet it’s some field that I already know of, but didn’t realize that it was called that.

It’s lunch time. It looks like a Pringles and sandwich kind of day. I was thinking of going outside, but from my view, all I see is white (Clouds? Fog?). Would someone, who has a job that requires some outdoor fun, e-mail me and let me know what I’m missing? That is, if I’m missing anything at all. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home