Tuesday, July 17, 2001

hello and good morning to you

sorry about not posting yesterday, i was in a foul mood. but i'm feeling better so that's good.

tomorrow is the glorious day when i get to spend way too much money on a brand new saxophone and mouthpiece for my playing pleasure. it was a pain when my sax was stolen last month, but in a way it was kind of a good thing. my horn had fallen into serious disrepair and i was lusting after a new one anyway. so this way the insurance company gives me what i paid for the sax (way more than it's currently worth) and i get to kick in some of my own money and get something that i really like. i'll be happy for like a week. and then i'll be back here bitching about how much i miss my old sax. but that week will be grand.

anyone ever rode the purple line in evanston? i'm about to. exciting isn't it?

me and beck decided where we're going to stay when we make a trip to see those glorious red sox and those awful orioles (cal ripkin is divine, however). we'll be staying here. it looks nice and it's close to everything we want to do, so it should be fun.

if you read this and you're in boston, email me.

if you read this and you're alive, email me.

can you tell i want some email?

y’all come back now ya here!!