Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Becky

I think that MTV has reached a new low. Not that TRL was really boosting its credibility and to be honest with you I don't even have cable right now so I don't even watch it (except for M2 which plays jimmy videos so they are OK).

Today I ventered into MTV.com to check out the cast of the Real World 10 (I think). This is because there is a girl from Orland Park in it and my little sister swears she looks "familier" and that I "have to go see what she looks like." I checked out the cast and of course I have no idea who she is. but I started poking around on the site anyways. Not only is there a description of ever episode, pictures and a live "cam" in the house, there is also the "hook up report" which goes through every episode and describes what cast members and doing what to other cast members. Then there is a section where they talk about all of the love interests of the cast, be it outside or inside the house with little hearts next to the name of the person. I want to puke.

Okay this is almost too dumb to post but I am going to do it anyways in the spirit of blogging.

ps-I was a little nervous at yoga last night cause it was the first week we went after the "yelling incident," but crazy mary was in top form and must have forgotten about the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home