Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Jen

In a defensive driving test, I got 11 out of 15 right.

That sucks.

Bill made a left hand turn out of the middle lane on Jackson, so now he has to take internet driving school. We took a pretest together and still only managed to get 11 right. For instance, What do you do if you are about to be in a head on collision? My answer was “get the hell out of the way.” Bill’s was “duck.” After much conversing back and forth, we decided on “reduce speed”, even though, if I had the choice, I would answer, don’t be in a head on collision. They suck. I know.

Ok, why can’t I get the Gorillaz mulirmedia thing to work? When I downloaded the program, it goes into code on MS Word. If you know how to get Murdoc’s Winnebago site to work with the CD, please write me. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home