Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Jen

Hey Madam Fortuneteller, what do you see?*

I know what I see, no apartment!

Kidding, I know I’ll find something. I just didn’t want to move.

As for the Bomb-itty last night, it was really good and extremely funny. Especially for free! Marisa had free tickets. It was odd to see Shakespeare in rap, but they did it so well. Go see it! It’s not here long! Besides, the DJ is excellent and Erik- AKA Red Dragon** rocks my world.

I had this dream last night that Gant, Marisa and I were standing on my front steps, arguing with COE about the apartment, but we were all rapping. Even in my dream, I said something like, “why are we rapping?” It was so strange. I think I had a headache in my sleep.

*According to Dairy Queen, um, Madam Fortuneteller, ”I see a chili dog, in your future.”
**Kind of a lame nickname, don’t you think? Still, I think he was the best in the show. His cop was excellent. If anyone else sees this, e-mail me and let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home