Thursday, July 05, 2001

Becky "back from the dead" Giesfeldt

I am alive and I am at work. You should know this because I can only blog from work as I am computerless at home. Okay so I will try really hard not to be boring today and I will not mention how I have nothing to do at work.

Let me tell you some stories about the last five or so days of my exciting life. Friday was highschool reunion. Okay, not a real reunion, but a gathering of my friends from highschool that I rarely see anymore. The good news is that my friend Eric moved back to chicago from Austin so he will be in town more :). So I had not eaten very much during the day so after a few margaritas at dinner I was doing pretty well. Okay, I was drunk at 8:30, is that what you want to hear?! to make a long, dumb story short, we went to see the show at second city and it was awesome!!!!!! but sad too cause it was the last night for one of the main dudes in the show (I think his name is Rich but I cannot remember). the good part is that they did an hour of improv after the show to say goodbye to this guy and they brought out alot of the old cast members including one Rachel Dratch for some fun. and fun it was. The low part of the night was when I was dragged and I repeat dragged into the hell hole that we all know as tequila roadhouse. I almost shed tears for my five dollars as they were handed over as a cover. but where else are you going to go at 2:30 thats walking distance from second city. oh dear, what have I become.

That was along story and I won't bore you with another one until later.

ps-the candle that was stolen from the above mentioned establishment is almost empty and has not wick. but I have an idea for it and the idea comes from something that they do at the yoga studio. Jen, any guesses?

pps-Greg makes good grilled cheese sammiches that are perfect when you are sick.