Thursday, July 05, 2001

Becky

What is the definition of "bun"?

This is what the marketing guy asked me today on the phone. He then proceeded to look it up in the dictionary while I was on the line waiting. Is there a difference between a "bun" and a "roll"? I say no. does anyone beg to differ?

Today has been a wierd day.
1.) This morning I got a history lesson about the revolutionary war and how great George Washington was from the Chinese guy I work with.
2.)I broke down and had fast food for lunch (but not from the fast food restaurant that crossed the line by putting a booth up at Taste of Chicago. what? you are not a chicago restaurant!) and I waited for like five minutes while the old guy in front of me tried to order some sort of criossant sandwich and the lady kept telling him that they were only serving lunch. There was lots of yelling from both parties.
3.) I found out tomorrow I am going to be making cucumber sandwiches at work. I don't even know what goes into a cucumber sandwich!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home