Monday, August 27, 2001

Jen

I am so over this birthday thing. Time to move on.

I’ll agree with Greg that the weekend was crazy. There is so much to write, so I’ll only try to include highlights.

Friday: Friends and I went to Estelle’s in the lovely Wicker Park area. They have the best Chocolate Martinis. I suggest having your friends take you there for your birthday. When they ask what kind of drink you want, request that one. They are perfect for special occasions.

Don’t start a fight when you are slightly intoxicated, even if someone pisses you off. Especially if you are minding your own business, sitting with friends outside of a party and you hear some drunk asshole threaten to pour beer on you and your friends. Leave the battling up to the sober boyfriend who has to cart your sorry ass around.

Saturday: TOO MUCH RAIN. I was soaked from the time it took me to walk to my car from my apartment. My car was parked in front of my house.

The show was great and I took many photos! Went to 2 parties, drank a lot of Coors light. Had band wide plus Jen rock out session to Bleed American. Ate Pokey Sticks. Went to bed at about 5. Slept on a fold out bed with too many people and also on Greg’s cell phone.

Sunday: The drive home. We managed to make very good time. After dropping off Greg and Eric, I drove to the P’s, started my laundry and took a shower. I was home by 6 with the fam and had a great dinner at the Flat Top Grill. Yum. I won $12.00 from the lottery tickets my sister gave to me with my birthday present. Yay! I fell asleep at 10:30. No lie.

And here we are today. The last of the birthday celebration ends. Janet gave me a cool gift and there were cookies waiting for me this morning when I got in.

Hungry. Must eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home