Friday, August 24, 2001

Jen

Well, it’s been an interesting day so far. I may get a job at the Museum of Contemporary Photography (I’ll know in September), I got flowers in the shape of a cake, and my friend Kevin stopped by. Let’s hope that the day continues on this track.

I’m in the office by myself, so as you must know, I’m not getting anything work related stuff done. Hey, it’s my birthday! Isn’t there a law that you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to on your birthday?

Oh, yeah, I forgot. I wanted to tell everyone Thursday, but I didn’t blog. It isn’t all that bad. Unfortunately, it has the worst ending ever. Why Smash Mouth? Why? Please go see it, or at least rent it.

Almost time for lunch. I’m thinking either Quesadillas or a sandwich. Hopefully, I’ll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home