Friday, August 10, 2001

Jen

Just because I think you need a laugh today, and I have a pinching feeling that no one checks the links on the sidebar, please look at this and this.

I'm hoping I'll be back later. If not, here is my wish list.*

Three things I wish would happen to me this weekend: 1) Someone will buy me Jimmy tickets that go on sale this weekend for my birthday.** 2)I will find $500 on the street and proceed to buy a DVD player and take my friends out for drinks.*** 3)I will get the third McDonalds Monopoly piece and I will win a new car!

*We haven't seen this in awhile!
**I know that I've said that I might not be here, but there is a good chance that I will. AND if I'm here and I don't have a ticket, I will have to kill someone for one. Simple as that.
***I don't want to be too greedy now, $500 is enough. Besides even though I asked for a DVD player for my b-day, I know it will never ever happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home