Tuesday, November 06, 2001

Becky

Monday, Monday, that is I mean, Tuesday, Tuesday.

Okay, I am rubbing it in that I got a day off work, but its not like I didn't deserve it! We hung out for awhile, went to see Monsters, Inc. and had a nice dinner. A wonderful bday celebration if you ask me. (I recommend the movie to all-very clever, very cute and a fun time all around).

I know I have more to say but its not coming out! I will tell you this-I have had a song from a cartoon from our childhood in my head all day long. see if you remember it. The main verse starts off with something like this:

When your room looks kinda wierd and you wish that you weren't ther-er......

enjoy!

ps-I have to agree with the choice of Indiana, especially because it means no more Gary.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home