Friday, November 30, 2001

Jen

I heart Mexican food. Just had quesadillas for lunch. It’s seriously the one food I just don’t get sick of. There were a couple of months where I just craved burritos. Whenever someone asked me what I wanted to eat, all I would say is ”burrito.” If I was talking to Pat, he would then usually say, “All you ever want is burritos.” So true.

Similar to Becky*, I’m hoping that Pat and I can rent Shrek tonight because I haven’t seen it yet. Yes, I do live under a rock.

Tomorrow is Gant’s 22 Birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY G! I have plans to go to this club with my friend Aaron** from school. I’m really not into dressing up to go out and it's not really my thing to go clubbing, but it’s free drinks from 9-11 and we will be in the VIP room, so I don’t want to turn it down. Besides, if I do, I know Aaron will get all over my case for ditching him. Later, I’m hoping to party like a rockstar with the rest of ok+3 and Gant for birthday festivities.

I have a problem. That sounds funny. What I meant to say is that I ordered my Hey Mercedes CD from Vagrant over a month ago, and I still haven’t gotten it. I am missing out on a lot of rock, and I’m a bit pissed about it. I may have to tape it off someone until I get it. BOO!

*Meaning:staying in and renting a movie.
**AKA Wizzo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home