Friday, November 30, 2001

Jen

Well, I just saw what may or may not be our new office space. It's really cool, so I won't mind moving down there. When I say down there, the new space is located on the 2 floor of our building that we are in now. Our current lease runs out at the end of February, and they are raising the rent from $32.00 per square for to a whopping $48.00 per square foot. That's the price you pay to be on the 65th floor. Anyway, I do the books around here, and it really isn't in our budget. Our current office is pretty sweet. We have a kick ass view of the city, being up so high. The bad part is that it can take up to ten minutes to get all the way up here. I have to take two elevators and an escaltor. That is one of the reasons why I am always late to work. Or it could be the fact that I'm late everywhere I go even if there isn't two elevators and an escalator.

I am so hungry! Must find lunch somewhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home