Thursday, December 27, 2001

Becky

Hey-la, hey-la the blog is back.

I was a little worried there for a time because work is so quiet this week that if I did not have my blogs I would not know what to do!

Jen comes back today (I think) so we'll have to get back on track for the movie viewings, although it doesn't look like the Royal Tenenbaums is going to be the movie of the century............

At 1:00 today I have to face my fear-the dentist. I hate going to the dentist. I mean my dr. is okay and all (a little wierd though-he plays the bagpipes and homeschools the kids), but I have the worst teeth and I almost always have cavaties. I thought it was bad when I was a kid, having to go through the pain and all-novocaine doesn't always work on me-but now I have to go through the pain and pay like 30% of my bill which is not cheap. boo.

but its thursday and thats cool, although there's not much for me to do tonight......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home