Wednesday, December 26, 2001

Becky

Please, AOL, I just want to cancel my account. I don't want to have to make any excuses and explain to you how you cannot make AOL any better, I just DO NOT WANT IT!!! but I know, this is hard because you are so based on customer service. boo.

good thing no one is here at work today so that I can spend time on the phone with AOL hehehehehe.

This was my first holiday season spent living totally by myself. I have lots of friends and family and I had a great time this past weekend, but its still wierd go to bed in an empty apartment by yourself on christmas.

I have to say though, I am in a much much better place now than I was a year ago. Last year at this time I was sure that my roomate hated me and that she was going to move out and that we were never going to be friends again. my bf was far away and I had no one to talk to and I took vacation from work thinking I would do something fun and did absolutely nothing besides stress out and eat. but this year all my new roomate can do is meow at me, I spent the entire christmas celebration with the bf and his fam and it was great and I'm still friends with my old roomate and I have a great friend that lives just blocks away and goes to yoga with me every tuesday. but not to worry, work still sucks so its not perfect, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home