Friday, December 21, 2001

Becky

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

This is the phrase that I heard in the lab about a million times this week. there's a dude named tim so the other dudes kept saying that to make fun of him. quite hilarious the first, maybe second time. after that, not so much.

Also, the made me listen to only christmas music in there. To be honest with you, there are not very many christmas songs out there, but there are many different versions of these songs sung by a bunch of jackasses who think that their version of "have yourself a merry little christmas" is going to be the one that people really get in touch with. whatevs. good thing its just me in there next week cause I am hording my vacation days so I can listen to whatever I want.....

greg is home already-boo on that. I want a short day too! do you hear me bossmen?? I do get lunch today which is cool.

ps-just planned a trip to lynchburg, VA for the second week of january-yipppeee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home