Monday, December 24, 2001

Jen

Chestnose roasting on a open fire. . .
Jack Frost nipping at your nuts. . .


I always get those two confused.

Yup, I'm in Vegas! The flight took off late, but I still pretty much got here on time. National is a strange airline. Actually, I should say, it is cheap for a reason. There was NO movie, only one drink for 3 hours and a wierd snack pack which included a "honey roasted turkey stick." mmmmm. . . turkey stick. No wait! I was absolutely disgusted by the turkey stick.

My p's took me to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and then we came home and chilled.

I woke up with a sore back this morning, so I did the sun Salaute a couple of times (Beck, are you proud?) and now I am getting ready to go to a couple of shops to finish off some last minute Chritsmas shopping for my p's.

So, I'm off. Expect to hear from me later. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home