Wednesday, December 19, 2001

Becky

boo for being sick. but yay for the holidays!

Hanukkah was a blast, what can I say. my sister got drunk and was getting a little friendly with my uncle who she usually hates.....my other sister was showing us pictures of the horse that she wants to buy.....(is she rich? no, does she think she is? yes)......we spent most of saturday at marshall fields watching my sister agonize over what crystal she wants to register for her wedding (I never want to hear the words "registration regret" again-just pick something, dammit!)......and greg had to sit through two car rides with grandma hearing fun stories about the history of Greendale, Wisconsin. you are jealous, I know.

work is busy, what is up with that? but not to worry because next week everyone will be gone and I will be sitting here with nothing to do but read your blogs! yay!!

I missed mary last night :(

...........so take these broken wings, and learn tlo fly again, learn to live so free......... oh yeah, liteFM

ps-pre-made cheese fondue smells like feet. but it tastes really good, I promise. just don't ask greg.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home