Monday, December 03, 2001

Becky

Oh yeah, monday morning gotta love it. Luckily it should be better than last monday without a problem.

My apartment is finally starting to come together wonderfully! okay I have been living there since May and it has been fine, but now I got my desk and computer (thank you Jen!) and an organizer in my kitchen and lots of good good stuff.

anyhoo, sat night was super-duper fun-I do like hanging out in the wicker park and the cab ride isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. It cheaper than going to lincoln park half the time! One thing that happened to me this weekend which was very annoying is that I got called "sir" or some other sort of "man" reference by people on the street at like 3 different times! all I know is that if you are trying to get me to give you money or buy your candy or whatever, at least refer to me as my proper gender. I mean I have really big hair-its pretty obvious that I am a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home