Friday, December 07, 2001

Becky

So I have been reading all of these blogs lately where people write very interesting things and get personal and they are very interesting and I really really wish I could write so eloquently. I can barely even spell eloquent.....

but I supposed life goes on. today at work our server was being silly again so i have been bored. good like I had a dancing george bush to keep me going. I also got a new post-it pop up dispenser that is pretty damn cool.

I am having a whirlwind visit from both of my sister's this weekend so it should be interesting. my what different lives they lead. One is visiting to stay in a hotel downtown with her fiancee so they can register for wedding gifts and the other is taking the bus from madison where she just moved to from dropping out of school among other problems in kansas. wow. good thing I am the stable force in the middle.

Seriously I now have stupid hall & oates song in my head (because your kiss is on my list). you know how I feel about this!!! Maneater=bad!!

ps-I'll give you some rod stewart songs.....on a downtown train........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home