Wednesday, January 09, 2002

Jen

Seems like a long time ago. . .*

That I was home.

It's late, and I'm still at school. Can this possibly suck more?

Actually, it hasn't been all that bad. Aaron has been keeping the crew with alcohol, so we have all been printing with a buzz. (Greg would be proud.) Last night it was red wine and tonight, Rum and coke. I feel so sneaky. We have these coke bottles, and we drank some, and Aaron goes into the mens room and fill them up with rum. Then we all giggle like school girls. tee hee.

Wasn't it absolutely beautiful outside today? I was so jealous. I had to be in the darkroom and all I could think about was going outside and playing, umm, you know. Walking around, or going to a park or something. It was just an amazing day for January.

I had to skip on the yoga yesterday, so I'm feeling very blah. Plus I slept on the futon from hell last night (aka Pat's futon) and my back hurts. Becky, next week, we are definitly going.

Woo hoo! It's official! I am going to be in the LA vacinity during the first week of February. SO any of you out in the CA area, please e-mail me and give me the scoop.

Ok, I gotta go. I want to leave here while I am still young and of child bearing age. Plus my big review is tomorrow so wish me luck.

Goodnight.

*I love the weakerthans, especially this song. The last, last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home