Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Jen

This is what you get, when you mess with us.

I've been writing a list of all the stuff I do here with descriptions and came to an amazing three pages. It's a shame that I'm terribly anal about organization, especially because I will be training a dear freind (also known as Bora, my roomate from two years ago) for my job. So yeah, I got my friend my old/current job. I knew that she needed a stable job so I recommended her. I think the guys (bosses) really liked her too. She starts training with me on Wednesday. Anyway, I hope she doesn't kill me because I know how I can be. Actually, I'm sure she already knows how I am because she did live with me. It should be fun though!

Um, yeah. So, it's high time the Karma kick in. I get my friend a job and someone gets me a job, right? Isn't that how it works? KARMA WHERE ARE YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home